Monday 19 April 2010

My Beautiful Beach

It's gotten really hot recently. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but listen.

I own a little beach which is famed for having a lot of cresting water formations in the sea next to it. Now, as it's gotten so hot recently, I've started charging a lot for the privilege of cooling off at my lovely lil’ beach...

So anyways, I'm going away for a while and I need you to collect money from all the people, things, abstract concepts and ideas swimming around in the water.

All of them APART the 2008 German film directed by Dennis Ganselr which is splashing about in the sea during this spell of very warm weather. When it gets out don't make it pay, it's a good pal of mine. You'll recognise it because it'll be moving its hand from side to side to side to side.

You understand me?

I'll tell you again:

Waive wave-wave-wave Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment