Tuesday 20 April 2010

I Was Blind And Then A WIzard Came


I have been blind for many years now.

I am an old man now but when I was but 15 years of age a friend of mine accidently shot me in the face with a paintball gun. Since that moment I have not been able to gaze at the sky, appreciate the colours of nature... and I have never known the faces of my loved ones.

Recently, on my travels, I met a wizard. He told me he could restore my vision, but we would have to go to a bizzarre place.

I agreed and I heard what sounded like a whoosh of a cape. He told me we had arrived.

He spoke to me

"When I touch your forehead you will look upon a frozen ocean made of ocular organs, each organ having the 9th and 3rd letter of the alphabet written upon it.

He pressed my forehead and I cried out,

"I see icy I C eye sea"

No comments:

Post a Comment