Saturday 14 August 2010

Agent Cooper's Continuing Cases

Agent Dale Cooper is investigating a crime scene. It is at the very centre of the US Marines' base and there appears to be a big hole in it.

Putting down his damn fine coffee he speaks into his dictaphone.

"Diane," he says in his customary manner, "looking around this crime scene I know that the people who were here wanted to do something. But what?"

Agent cooper walks around the site.

"what I am looking for is some kind of obtuse clue or dream sequence to help me find out just what they were doing here..."

Agent Cooper proceeds to pull the cover off of what turns out to be a birdcage.

"A Parrot," Cooper muses. "Since I was a small boy I've always loved parrots.Maybe this is what I've been looking for"

The parrot opens its beak and Agent Cooper cocks an ear....


Caw! Core Corps' Core

No comments:

Post a Comment