Monday 26 July 2010

Nightime Noir or The Turnip's Turnover

Failure can do funny things to a man.

Graham "The Turnip" wasn't always a down on his luck P.I. - he used to manage the famous England football team... but times change and so must a man....

"Turnip", came a cry over Graham's car's P.A. It was Graham the P.I's boss.

"Do I not like that," muttered the man known as Turnip under his whisky sodden breath.

"The Dame's suit maker is nearby you. You know the guy, always puts appendages on the backsides of women's suits whilst they're wearing them, always makes a point of ordering his underlings to do it"

"I know the one, chief" grimaced the Turnip. They'd had dealings.

"Well, when you see him I want you to follow him," the chief ordered.

"I don't follow you boss...", Turnip started but the Chief interjected angrily.

"Taylor! Tail 'er "Tail 'er" Taylor"

No comments:

Post a Comment